- Mask and Snorkel
- Dive Computers (2) (Yes, if you can, take a backup.)
- 2mm-3mm Wetsuit (Average Water Temp. 80-84 degrees f.)
- Long Sleeve in Water Shirt (Rashguard) that Has an SPF Rating
- Dive Log Book
- 2 Swim Trunks/Suits
- If you get cold easily a sweatshirt or fleece.
- Good Quality Rain Jacket That Can Withstand the Wind (Our Boat is Fast!!!)
- Sandals (Take two, one for getting wet, and one to stay dry)
- Pair Solid Shoes For Short Hike to Jellyfish Lake
- A Couple T-Shirts (Can always buy Souvenir Ones in Palau)
- Under Garments
- Hat for Sun Protection
- Your Normal Items
- Lip Balms (One with Sunscreen one without)
- Good Quality Sunscreen
- Your Prescription Medication
- If you get seasick, bring the patches.
- Ear Drying Solution
- Polarized Sunglasses (2 Pair)
>> Click here to contact us directly if you would have any questions or would like to make a reservation.